Sadao Inland Container Depot (ICD) – Connecting Thailand’s Southern Regions To The World via Penang Port
var sharebutton_is_horizontal = true; document.write(”);
ThaiReefer and Petikemas are introducing Inland Container Depot (ICD) in Sadao. The depot reduce Thailand-Malaysia border crossing time for cargo operators and trucking companies. Better container facilities is able to support Just-in-Time container positioning to demands. Pre-clearance arrangement are provided at Sadao-Bukit Kayu Hitam border and Penang Port for shorter transit time. As a result, Sadao ICD provides better cost savings and more efficient cross-border operations.
Sadao Inland Container Depot FACILITIES
- Yard Space: 35,000 Square Meters Yard Condition: 25 cm. concrete reinforce
- Yard Stacking Condition: 5 empty container height
- Repair Area: 2,000 Square Meters
- Washing Area: 2,000 Square Meters
- Office Area: 800 Sqm
- Reefer Power Connection: 10 Stations
- Handling Equipment: Side stackers 5 height – 1 units, Forklift 3 tons – 1 unit, Reach Stacker 5 height – 1unit
- Trucking Facility: 5-set Hino Prime Movers/ 40’ Skeletal type Chassis Trailers
- Reporting Tools: EDI, ADSL
- Security : 24 hours In-house guard, CCTV
Click here to get the presentation and rates emailed to you.